Bar & Balcony to the Right for sound equipment
Hall seen towards the stage
- Facilities offered by Wymondham Village hall are as follows:-
• A large main hall 18.5 by 7.5 metres with UPVC double glazing down one side and marked out with a full sized badminton court. Licensed for 120 people maximum with tables & chairs for same. It has a superb “sprung” dance floor.
• A fully curtained stage with lighting and sound system and a raised mezzanine at the back of the hall from which to operate this equipment.
• A shuttered bar area with single drainer sink, a large fridge, a till and full set of glasses.
• Bar has full drinks licence for on premises consumption.
• A kitchen with cups and saucers, plates, tea a coffee making facility and small oven.
• Ladies and gents toilets and a unisex disabled toilet.
• Disabled ramp access to the side of the building through double doors.
• Full thermostatically controlled central heating.
• There is a paved area to the front of the building.
NB There is a dedicated separate room used for a doctors surgery on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2.30pm – 2.50pm to enable villagers to see their doctor from the Market Overton Practice (by appointment only).
HIRE CHARGES FROM JUNE 2016
Hall only (Meetings & Sporting/Exercise use)
Charge by the hour Daytime up to 6pm
Mon – Friday £5 per hour local £6 per hour non-local
Sat – Sun £16 up to 3hrs local £20 up to 3 hrs non – local
Evenings 6pm onwards
Mon – Fri £16.00 local £25.00 non-local
Children’s Parties / Private Parties / Christenings / Funerals etc (No admission Fee)
Up to 6pm £20 local £30 non – local
6pm onwards £35 local £45 non-local
Events with Admission Fee
Up to 6pm £25.00 local £35 non- local
6pm onwards £40 local £50 non local
Weddings (To include setting up / installing Marquee lining / clearing hall etc)
1 Day £60 local £80 non-local
2 Day £120 local £160 non-local
3 Day £180 local £240 non local
4 Day £240 local £320 non- local
Elections and Events (Early Morning to late Evening)
Per Day £120
The Village Hall Committee will run a licensed bar at events free of charge
To sell your own alcohol
License Fee £45 (includes loan of glasses if required
Option 1 – Provide and sell alcohol from a table within the hall or the kitchen
Option 2 – Use Village Hall Bar Stock and sell from bar (Stock Take carried out before and after event and invoice submitted for Stock used at cost price)
Hire of Equipment for use in Hall
Sound Equipment £10
Lighting Equipment (Stage and Disco Lights) £25
Stage Lights £15
Disco Lights £10
Big Screen £5
Hire of Equipment for use outside the Hall
Tables £2.50 each
Chairs 50p each
Bingo Machine £10
Tombola Drum £5
These must be returned promtly.
For further details on charges and availability contact the bookings secretary. Jennifer Weston on 01572 787284