Facilities offered by Wymondham Village Hall are as follows:
• A large main hall 18.5 by 7.5 metres with UPVC double glazing down one side and marked out with a full sized badminton court. Licensed for 120 people maximum with tables & chairs for same. It has a superb “sprung” dance floor.
• A fully curtained stage with lighting and sound system and a raised mezzanine at the back of the hall from which to operate this equipment.
• A shuttered bar area with single drainer sink, a large fridge, a till and full set of glasses.
• Bar has full drinks licence for on premises consumption.
• A kitchen with cups and saucers, plates, tea and coffee making facility and small oven.
• Ladies and gents toilets and a unisex disabled toilet.
• Disabled ramp access to the side of the building through double doors.
• Full thermostatically controlled central heating.
• There is a paved area to the front of the building and limited on street parking.